ROK Espresso GC Maker Black
The ROK Espresso GC Maker Black is a sustainable product currently in high demand. When out of stock in Canada your order will be fulfilled from the next closest distribution center with stock.
Don't worry Espresso Unplugged will still ship all orders. However orders will take a little longer to get to you. We thank you for your patience.
Introducing the new Black ROK Espresso GC
What’s in the plastic-free recyclable gift box?
Black ROK Espresso GC Machine - metal parts guaranteed for 10 yrs
- Coffee Spoon/Tamper
- 2 cup splitter
Black Rok Espresso Maker Accessories
Rok Espresso Maker GC Specifications
- Brew Group Material: Premium Aluminum, BPA-Free Plastic
- Capsule or Pod Friendly: No
- Brew Group Size (mm): 49.7 mm
- Portafilter Baskets Included: Single
- Frame Material: Aluminum Black
- Depth: 20.1cm or 7.9 inches
- Height: 30.9cm or 12.2 inches
- Weight: 3.5kg or 6.7 Lbs
- Width: 26.9cm or 10.6 inches
- Filter Diameter: 49.7 mm
- Portafilter Handle Material: Plastic
- Portafilter Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Portafilters Included: 1
- Portafilter Type: Commercial Style
- Pump Type: Manual Lever
- Warranty Service Provider: Espresso Unplugged
- Warranty Service Provider Phone Number: 0447 669 721
- Manufacturers Warranty Period: 10-Year Warranty (on all metal parts)
How to use the Black Rok Espresso Maker
- Warm the portafilter
- Use coffee grounds suitable for espresso
- Tamp down the grounds (about 16g) firmly with the ROK Spoon Tamper
- Fill the ROK with hot water
- Raise the arms and then lower a little just until you feel a push-back
- Lift the arms and then pull them down firmly all the way (between 20 and 30 seconds)
Tips for the Perfect Espresso from the Black Rok GC Espresso Maker
- For maximum crema, try overfilling the cylinder with hot water to increase the pressure.
- It's a good idea to squeeze the arms down a second time for more crema.
- A good tip is to build the coffee up in small layers, pressing each layer down firmly as you go.
- Make sure you use clean fresh water that has not been re-boiled.
- For the best results make sure the coffee is fresh. Grinding your own beans is best.