ROK Espresso Maker GC
Introducing the new ROK Espresso Maker GC
Feel the coffee.
Easier than ever to make top quality barista-styled espresso at home.
Re-engineered to deliver twice the performance of our original model using modern engineering materials.
The new glass composite chamber & plunger design delivers perfect extraction and crema, time after time, without fuss or hacks.
All the joy of handcrafting without compromise.
What’s in the plastic-free, recyclable gift box?
Espresso GC Maker - metal parts guaranteed for 10 yrs
- Coffee Spoon/Tamper
- 2 Cup Splitter
Rok Espresso Maker Accessories
Rok Espresso Maker Specifications
- Brew Group Material: Premium Aluminum, BPA-Free Plastic
- Capsule or Pod Friendly: No
- Brew Group Size (mm): 49.7 mm
- Portafilter Baskets Included: Single
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Depth: 20.1cm or 7.9 inches
- Height: 30.9cm or 12.2 inches
- Weight: 3.5kg or 6.7 Lbs
- Width: 26.9cm or 10.6 inches
- Filter Diameter: 49.7 mm
- Portafilter Handle Material: Plastic
- Portafilter Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Portafilters Included: 1
- Portafilter Type: Commercial Style
- Pump Type: Manual Lever
- Warranty Service Provider: Espresso Unplugged
- Warranty Service Provider: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manufacturers Warranty Period: 10-Year Warranty (on all metal parts)
ROK Espresso GC Video
How to use the Rok Espresso Maker
- Warm the portafilter
- Use coffee grounds suitable for espresso
- Tamp down the grounds (about 16g) firmly with the ROK Spoon Tamper
- Fill the ROK with hot water
- Raise the arms and then lower a little just until you feel a push-back
- Lift the arms and then pull them down firmly all the way (between 20 and 30 seconds)
Tips for the Perfect Espresso from the Rok GC Espresso Maker
- For maximum crema, try overfilling the cylinder with hot water to increase the pressure.
- It's a good idea to squeeze the arms down a second time for more crema.
- A good tip is to build the coffee up in small layers, pressing each layer down firmly as you go.
- Make sure you use clean fresh water that has not been re-boiled.
- For the best results, make sure the coffee is fresh. Grinding your own beans is best.
To purchase our Espresso GC Maker through our American store, visit: https://espressounplugged.com/collections/rok-collection/products/rok-espresso-maker-gc
Or alternatively, visit our Australian store for your Espresso: https://espressounplugged.com.au/products/rok-espresso-gc